Notes from the Artist
- The Virtual TeamThe rapid introduction and acceptance of technology in the workplace has enabled mobile connectivity for people around the world and has affected all aspects of management. As the “baby boomers” retire, the workforce demographic is transitioning to a younger, more technologically adapt set of users. With an “always on” mentality, … Read more
- Recommendations to Increase Lead GenerationMarketing managers have been faced with the challenge of generating leads since the dawn of the marketing industry. In simple terms, a marketing lead is an individual or organization with an interest in what a brand is selling. Without interested buyers or potential buyers, brands will inevitably fail. However, in … Read more
- Let’s chat about the importance of client trustAs a left-brained creative, can you imagine how much my analytical, sequential little heart loves making lists? Spoiler alert: It’s a lot, and they’re color-coded lists. If I were to make a list of the attributes I value the most when working with clients, topping the list would be client … Read more
- Graphic design solutions for small businesses, startups, and nonprofitsLeft-brained creative design and marketing solutions for small businesses, startups + nonprofits who want to take their brand to the next level, without breaking the bank. Hello! My name is Kelly Strine and I’m a left-brained creative offering freelance graphic design services. What does that mean, you ask? Well, I’m organized, structured, … Read more
- What does “left-brained creative” even mean?Scientists say the left side of your brain controls logic and reasoning, whereas the right side handles emotions and intuition. If you're left-brain dominate, you tend to have a critical, scientific approach to problem-solving. And those who are right-brain dominant, are more imaginative and creative. But what happens if you're … Read more
Subscribe to Our Blog via Email:
Enter your email address to subscribe to our blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.