Notes from the Artist
- Top 3 Skills UX and UI Designers Need to Know in 2020Author’s note: I had the honor and the privilege of penning this blog post for AIGA Baltimore. The original post can be found here. The AIGA Baltimore community had the pleasure of sitting down with Fearless, a full-stack digital services firm, this January to discuss current trends and skills user experience (UX) … Read more
- Social Media and Personal Branding with Debbie MillmanAuthor's note: I had the honor and the privilege of penning this blog post for AIGA Baltimore. The original post can be found here. The 8th annual AIGA Baltimore Design Week kicked off with a special Design & Dine with the legendary Debbie Millman on October 11, 2019. Founder and … Read more
- The Virtual TeamThe rapid introduction and acceptance of technology in the workplace has enabled mobile connectivity for people around the world and has affected all aspects of management. As the “baby boomers” retire, the workforce demographic is transitioning to a younger, more technologically adapt set of users. With an “always on” mentality, … Read more
- Recommendations to Increase Lead GenerationMarketing managers have been faced with the challenge of generating leads since the dawn of the marketing industry. In simple terms, a marketing lead is an individual or organization with an interest in what a brand is selling. Without interested buyers or potential buyers, brands will inevitably fail. However, in … Read more
- Let’s chat about the importance of client trustAs a left-brained creative, can you imagine how much my analytical, sequential little heart loves making lists? Spoiler alert: It’s a lot, and they’re color-coded lists. If I were to make a list of the attributes I value the most when working with clients, topping the list would be client … Read more
Subscribe to Our Blog via Email:
Enter your email address to subscribe to our blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.