Graphic design services
We won’t bore you with an exhaustive list of design services. Below is a taste to wet your appetite and give you an idea of what we provide. Be sure to check out our portfolio for more examples, and if there’s something you aren’t sure of, let’s chat!
- Brand development, brand strategy, and logo design
- Information design, infographics
- Visual storytelling
- Charts, graphs, and data sets
- Graphic design, creative direction, and marketing collateral
- Brochures, flyers, direct mail, etc.
- Environmental and exhibit design
- Editorial design and print production
- Banners, signage, point-of-purchase, etc.
- Web design (WordPress platform)
- Digital asset creation
- Web, email and social media graphics
- Digital or web banner ads
- Graphics for mobile applications
There are many factors that influence the price of graphic design services. For example, a design that will be featured across an extensive geographical area over several years will cost more than a design used locally for a limited period of time.
Left-brained Creative offers two types of pricing structures, depending on your needs: flat rates and design retainer services. If you’re looking for per-project pricing and easy budget forecasting, choose from our à la carte or design bundle menu for flat rate pricing. If your needs justify having a virtual in-house designer on hand, let’s chat about a retainer contract and save up to 25% off hourly rates!
Flat Rates: What’s Included?
1Examples include print-ready files or web graphic assets to spec.
2Native files provided upon final payment.
3Copyright owners can reproduce, sell, prepare derivative works, and publicly display work.
Flat Rates: What’s Not Included?
- Price of stock photography or other expenses
- Edits that are out-of-scope of the initial work (billed at $95 per hour)
Want to team up and create something great?
Let’s chat. Fill out the form below, or email us directly at email@example.com.